Read the instructions below to integrate Versal into your Schoology system using LTI.
Step 1: Add Versal as an external tool provider
In Schoology, go to the course you would like to configure
Click Course Options on the left and select External Tool Providers
Click "Add External Tool Provider"
Fill out these fields with the following information (picture below):
- Tool name: Versal
- Consumer Key and Shared secret: if you have not received this information from Versal yet please contact us here. (https://support.versal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
- Privacy: Send Name and Email/Username of user who launches tool
- Configuration type: URL/XML
- Configuration URL/XML: https://versal.com/lti.xml
Step 2: Add your course as an assignment
Go to the Schoology course where you want your Versal course to appear
Click Add Materials, select Add File/Link/External Tool
In the Add External Tool dialog, fill out these fields with the following information (video below):
- Tool Provider: Versal
- A title of your choosing
- URL: Your Versal LTI link found on the sharing tab of your course management page
- Check the box "Enable Grading"
- Set the rest of the fields as you normally would. Category must be set to graded selection
Here’s a video showing you how to fill out this information on Schoology:
The Versal course is now listed in the Materials area
Click on the link to access the Versal content via LTI