Invite learners to your course with your paid Versal plan. Inviting learners to your course enables you to track learner progress in your course as well as give learners access to a private course.
Tracked learner enrollment is done in the “learners” tab of your course management page. You must publish your course before inviting learners . An invite button appears when the course is published.
To get started, click the “invite learners” button. An invite window will appear.
Inviting by URL
In the invite window, copy the learner enrollment URL made for your course. Share this link with learners you want to track in this course.
When your learners use the link they:
- Gain access to your course (public or private)
- Become tracked learners
Resetting the link
Click the “reset URL” if you’d like to deactivate the current link and create a new one.
When you reset the link:
- Learners that have already enrolled in the course will remain enrolled in the course.
- Learners not yet enrolled in the course will not be able to enroll in the course with the old URL. They will be brought to a notification page if they try to use a voided link.
Inviting by email
Click “by email” in the invite window to enroll your learners via email invitations.
Enter the email addresses of your learners in the field provided. Click “send”.
Learners will receive an email with a link reading “Start the course here”. Learners click on that link, gain access to the course, and become tracked learners.
Learners who have been invited are listed below the invite button.
- "invite sent" will appear next to their name if they have not accepted an email invitation
- "enrolled" will appear if they have successfully enrolled (via URL or email)
- "completed" will appear if they have successfully enrolled in and completed the course
Accessing reports on learner progress is done from the reports sub-section of learner management. Here, you can see...
- average scores across all learners for each quiz
- each learner's current lesson
- each learner's last activity
- each learner's average score for the tracked assessments
If you click on the average score of a particular learner, a modal will appear that will detail each of their quiz scores.
Removing tracked learners
To remove a learner from your course, navigate to the learner management tab for the course. Click on the button next to the learner’s name you want to remove and click “remove”.