To use a gadget in your course, drag and drop the gadget from the tray into the lesson.
There are icons in the gadget that help you control its behavior. The controls will differ depending on the type of gadget you are using, but the icons will always function in the same way.
- To select the gadget for copy and pasting, click the round button at the top left corner of the gadget.
- To move a gadget, click the three lines in the middle left.
- To delete the gadget from your course, click the trash can icon at the bottom left. A confirmation message will appear. Deleting a gadget is permanent and cannot be undone!
- To adjust the settings for the gadget, click the gear icon at the middle right. The features available here will vary depending on the gadget. Click the icon again to save your settings.
- To leave a comment for collaborators, click the message bubble at the bottom right.
Tutorials for many gadgets can be found here.