To use a gadget in your course, drag and drop the gadget from the tray into the lesson.
There are icons in the gadget that help you control its behavior. The controls will differ depending on the type of gadget you are using, but the icons will always function in the same way.
- To select the gadget for copy and pasting, click the checkbox.
- To move a gadget, click the three lines at the top left.
- To find the name, creator, and version of the gadget, click the “i” icon.
- To adjust the settings for the gadget, click the gear icon. The features available here will vary depending on the gadget. Click outside of the gadget to save your settings.
- To delete the gadget from your course, click the trash can icon. A confirmation message will appear. Deleting a gadget is permanent and cannot be undone!
Tutorials for many gadgets can be found here.