At the moment, Versal does not offer an automated certification system. However, there are a variety of ways to send certificates to learners who complete a Versal course. The three most popular choices implemented by Versal users are listed below.
From the learner list on your course overview page, see who has completed the course. You may then send out certificates based on this information.
1. Put a quiz in the final lesson of your course. Enable the blocking feature on the quiz, thereby requiring learners to pass the quiz to proceed. Learn more about using the quiz gadget here.
2. In that last lesson, use the Google Docs gadget or Microsoft OneDrive gadget to embed a certificate as an editable PDF. Leave fields open for learner names and any other necessary information. Learners may download the PDF and add their information before printing.
Note: this method will allow learners to print out multiple certificates if they wish.
1. Embed your Versal course into your own web site.
2. React to the "finish" event when your learners complete the course. Learn more about this step here.
Note: This feature implementation usually requires IT help and a paid upgrade to either a Versal Business or Versal EDU plan. Learn more about our upgrades here.
3. Redirect your learners to a certification page on your site when they click the “finish” button in your course.