LTI integration with your LMS is easy. All you need to do is add Versal as an external tool and then add your course.
Note: Your course must be public for the integration to work.
Add Versal as an external tool provider to your LMS.
Find the place in your particular LMS where you add external tools or apps.
The fields for configuring Versal as an external tool will differ a bit from LMS to LMS. Add this information where needed into the form where you add external tools/apps. You may not need all of this information depending on your LMS:
- Tool name: Versal
- Provider Domain: versal.com
- Configuration type: URL/XML
- Privacy: Send name and Email/Username of user who launches the tool
- Send user data: Send user data only over SSL
- User Fields to Send: Name and Email Address
- Configuration URL/XML: https://versal.com/lti.v1.xml
- Consumer Key and Shared Secret: if you have not received this information from Versal yet, please contact us here.
Once you submit this information you will have added Versal as an external tool - you can now add your Versal content to your LMS
Note: make sure you add Versal as an external tool provider for each LMS course you create.
Now you can add a Versal course to your LMS via LTI integration
Go to the part of your LMS that you’d like to add your course (an assignment, module, lesson, etc.)
Find the option to add materials to your course (this may look different depending the LMS you use) then the option to add an external tool
Designate Versal as the external tool
Copy and paste the LTI link on your course's Sharing tab
Enable grading if you'd like your learners' grades passed to your LMS grade area. Make sure you're adding your Versal materials to a section that supports grading.